Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First Day

So, today was the day! I started it off at 10 this morning with Introduction to Theatre. Wow! That class seems like it is going to be SO much fun! I'm really really excited about that one. Then I took a little break and headed to Biology at 12. Ick. That will be horrible, but did I expect anything else? So I didn't have another class until 4. I had to walk all the way across campus to my Freshman Seminar. It was worth it I guess. It should be a pretty good experience.

1 comment:

BrotherBoog said...

Meredith!!Awesome Blog, although I really expected alot more orange. I hope all is well in the eternally weird and cool Austin. I feel for you on the Biology deal, but not really because I never had to take it. I'm excited for you for the journalism thing..Never probably told you this but most of mine and Flo's favorite books are by journalists..the writing style is just so real...so good tidings to ya in that. Going off of one of your earlier posts, I hope you don't have a lot of time to post, but please forgive me for not posting any more than I have. Thats all been fixed recently (check em out!) The room looks good, let me know how things progress and how your priesthood is fairing (gosh that sounds gay...which doesn't necessarily mean bad in Austin)Peace out!