Saturday, August 18, 2007

New Beginnings

Wow..after becoming so myspace/facebook literate, I have become a complete stranger to Blogspot. This is actually my second blog. I was inspired to start a new one by Boog. He's all about Blogs. He made a good point when saying that to even log into Myspace, one is exposed to such..trash. Though he did not convince me to delete my page, it was a big reason for my descision to post on Blogspot as opposed to Myspace. As the description states, I would like to keep everyone back home up to date on my 'College Life.' Sure I'll come back and visist, but thinking of filling multiple people in on a whole months' happenings in a two day timespan gives me a headache.
Though I may choose to log into Myspace and risk seeing the trash that is available, there is no need in me sentencing you to the same. So, as I was checking out one of Boog's various site's, I was motivated.
I plan to TRY to give some sort of report at least three times a week while away at school. So as to avoid the two day cram on my visits. Make sense?
I guess you'll all know how many friends I make by the number of entries I post. The more the not so merrier in this case I'd say. Ha. Get it? Ok, maybe not so funny.

Well, this is the Introduction.
Welcome to The New Aventures of Meredith!

No comments: